My classroom rules align with those listed in the North Duplin Jr/Sr Student Handbook. However specific emphasis for a computer lab is placed on the following.
1. Respect for peers, teachers, and equipment.
2. All work is to be completed independently.
3. All tests, quizzes, and exams are to be completed at school.
4. Excessive talking or loud talking is not allowed, others may be testing.
5. Bring needed materials each day to class.
6. Permission is required to leave the classroom.
7. Each student is expected to be on task for the entire period.
8. All county & school rules apply.
9. Do your best!!!
To gain the most out of this class, students are expected to follow the rules & respect others. In repeated cases, I will use the administrative options.