Wallace Elementary Student Council
Each fifth grade class will elect their representatives.
Responsibilities of class representatives are:
- Recycling Program
- Volunteers at “Relay for Life” or local program that can serve as a community service project raising money/items
- Red Ribbon Week
Student Council 2010-2011
- Classes are to vote for two classroom representatives, 1 boy and 1 girl (12 total for all of 5th grade).
- Student Council members promote school sprit and pride
- We plan to have monthly meetings (one per month during school) and have these meetings be student led
- Have a Student Council fundraiser to establish a class gift at the end of the year
- It is a requirement of students running to give a speech in front of their classmates about why they would be a good Student Council representative
- Students that are running can create only 2 campaign posters (optional) that they can put in their classrooms and in the hallway (no giveaways: buttons, candy of any kind)