Proceso de registro de kindergarten - haga clic aquí -
Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration will be held in person at each elementary school on...
Friday, March 24, 2023
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Registration forms will be available at the school during the registration process. Parents may also download and print the forms to mail back to the school, or may bring the forms to the school on registration day. Completed forms and documents may be returned via mail as listed below.
Duplin County Schools requires students to have the following documentation for enrollment:
- Copy of Official Birth Certificate (Students must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2023 or four years of age on or before August 31, 2023 for Pre-K)
- Copy of Proof of Residence with 911 address (one of the four examples listed below is required and must match parent or legal guardian name)
- Utility Bill (Water, Electric, Gas)
- Landline Phone Bill (cell phone bills are not acceptable)
- Rental/Lease Agreement
- Registration Form
- Transportation Ridership Form
The following documentation will be required prior to the start of school in the fall:
- Health Assessment Transmittal Form
- Immunization Record
The following immunizations are required: Diptheria, Tetanus, Whooping Cough, Polio, Red Measles (Rubeola), German Measles (Rubella), Mumps, HIB (if applicable), Hepatitis B, and Varicella.