9th Annual STEAMA CampBrought to you by:STEAMA Camp Information/ Overview:The Duplin Career Academies STEAMA summer camp is open to all students currently in grades 8-11. You DO NOT have to be a member of a career academy to apply for the camp unless you would like to attend for Health Sciences. The Duplin County School System is committed to the policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, gender, religion or handicap. James Sprunt Community College is an equal opportunity educational institution and employer.The STEAMA Camp will be held at James Sprunt Community College or a Duplin County High School Campus: TBD
· Throughout the week your child will participate in the following activities:
o Tours/ Field Trips
o Career Development
o Project Based Learning Activities
· The STEAMA Camp will be at no cost to you or your student except for a fast food lunch on travel day.
· Once accepted and registered for the camp students are expected to participate.
· Parents will be responsible for providing their child’s transportation to and from James Sprunt Community College or East Duplin High School each day of the camp. If students drive they will be permitted to park on the campus.
· If the number of applicants exceeds the maximum amount of campers selection will be based on grades, attendance, and discipline.
To apply click the link below:
Previous Camp Pictures