Duplin County Schools Pre-Employment InformationNew Hire-Hiring Process
New Hire OrientationOrientation is designed to give our new employees a preview of Duplin County Schools' policies and procedures. During this time new employees have the opportunity to ask any questions they need answered. The new hire forms will be submitted during this orientation.New Hire FormsPlease access the forms below and return completed forms to Kim Matthis at email@example.com in Human Resources.
- The candidate will be called in for an interview. During this interview the candidate will be advised that an email link will be sent to submit a required background check.
- At the conclusion of the interview process the principal or supervisor submits their recommendation hiring packet to Human Resources.
- The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will contact the candidate to schedule a New Hire Orientation once Human Resources has processed the recommendation packet.
- The candidate will print and complete the New Hire Forms found below and bring them to the New Hire Orientation.
- Employee Exposure Questionnaire
- Verification of Employment Form
- Federal and NC State TAX Forms
- Direct Deposit Forms (All banks besides NCSECU)
- State Employees Credit Union Direct Deposit Form
Last Modified on July 14, 2020