Outstanding Online Resources:
- NCDPI Mathematics Website - Up-to-date information about standards and assessment. This is your go to website for anything curriculum related. Will be phasing out at the end of this year.
- Tools 4 NC Teachers
- North Carolina Collaborative for Mathematics Learning
- County Pacing and Curriculum Guides
- Illustrative Mathematics - Open Up Math Resources
- Desmos - Online graphing tool, also available for download to all devices
- Jo Boaler - youcubed.org - Amazing math resource with how to reach ALL students
- Dan Meyer 3-Act Math - Really cool lessons where students discover and investigate a new mathematical idea
- Mathshell - Mathematics Assessment Project - numerous lessons and learning tasks, amazing stuff
- Math Playground - Variety of different games and bar modeling tools to help students understand fractions, ratios, multiplication, percents, division, addition, subtraction, etc.
- Yummy Math - Up-to-date, real life, lessons and activities revolving around everyday life, sports, seasons, etc.
- Illuminations - NCTM
- Illustrative Mathematics - numerous tasks to get students thinking, defending, explaining, etc.
- Achieve The Core - a website containing coherence maps along with free tasks, lesson plans, assessments, etc.
- SUDDS Learning Map - a learning map through the strands of math in middle school that link to a variety of resources, made through NC State University
- Robert Kaplinsky - Real life situations where students are given simple question and must investigate the answer
- Math Snacks - Multiple lessons that start with short video, "snack," to lay out a task and then provides resources with questions for students to work through
- Educational Math Games - Greg Tang Math