Online ResourcesCurriculum Resources:
Outstanding Online Resources:
- NCDPI K-12 Mathematics Website - Up-to-date information about standards and assessment. This is your go to website for anything curriculum related.
- North Carolina Collaborative for Mathematics Learning
- County Pacing and Curriculum Guides
- Desmos - Online graphing tool, can also be downloaded on all devices
- Illustrative Mathematics - Excellent mathematical tasks by standard
- Dan Meyer 3-Act Math - Really cool lessons where students discover and investigate a new mathematical idea
- Mathshell - Mathematics Assessment Project - numerous lessons and learning tasks, amazing stuff
- Yummy Math - Up-to-date, real life, lessons and activities revolving around everyday life, sports, seasons, etc.
- Illuminations - NCTM - Contains lessons, tasks, and interactives created by NCTM
- Khan Academy - Videos, quizzes, etc. aligned with Common Core
- Navigating the 7 C's - Resources for Math 1, Math 2, and Math 3
- McPherson Math - Teacher from Buncombe County who has created numerous resources aligned with Core-Plus
- Robert Kaplinsky - Real life situations where they pose a question and we must investigate to find the answer