Counselor Professional Development - November 19, 2015
Cumulative Folders, Counselor Websites, Counselor Conference, Gateway to Graduation
Design Principle Alignment: Personalization, Ready for College, Leadership
- Bright Spots
- Cumulative Folder Update
Website DesignNC School Counselor Association Annual Conference ReviewGateway to Graduation Program Overview
Group A: WMS, KES, BFG, WRH
Group B: EES, EDHS, BES, WARE
Group C: JKHS, WALE, CES, CMS
Group D: DECHS, NDJS, RHM, NDE, Ren. Ctr.
Other Items of Importance:
- Ally Training on February 24 - Register in the MLP District Catalog
- To consider for eligibility for a student under Section 504, the following question must be answered:
- Does a student have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity or major bodily function?
- Send annual, updated 504 Plans to Shannon Smith at Central Office
- College and Career Readiness Lessons Check-In