Enrollment Information

  • Below is information that you need to enroll your child.


    What needs to be provided by the parent/legal guardian:

    • Proof of Residence (current water bill, gas bill or electric bill)
    • The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or legal guardian or in the name of the friend or relative with whom you are residing.
    • If you are living with a friend or relavative, you will need a statement signed by the friend or relative stating that you and your children are residing with them. The friend or relative’s address must be provided. 
    • Photo Identification of the Parent or Legal Guardian*
    • Custody Papers (if applicable)
    • Withdrawal form from prior school or copy of previous report card

    Also required, if not available from previous school:

    • Student’s Birth Certificate ( certified copy)
    • Student’s Immunization Record


    * Legal guardian is defined as the person or agency that has been awarded custody of the minor through the court system


    Please contact the school counselor at 252-568-3487 if you have any questions or need assistance.


Last Modified on December 16, 2015