Below is information that you need to enroll your child.
What needs to be provided by the parent/legal guardian:
- Proof of Address (current water bill, gas bill or electric bill, lease or rental agreement)
- The proof of address must be in the name of the parent or legal guardian.
- If you are living with a friend or relative, you will need a notized statement signed by the friend or relative stating that you and your children are residing with them. Verification of the friend's or relative’s address must be provided.
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Student’s Birth Certificate ( certified copy )
- Parent or legal guaridian should be present to enroll student.
Also required, if not available from previous school:
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student's withdraw form from last school attended OR copy of most recent report cart
If student has never attended a North Carolina school, state law requires the student to have a physical completed within 30 days after enrollment,
Please contact the school at 252-568-3487 if you have any questions.
* Legal guardian is defined as the person or agency that has been awarded custody of the minor through the court system
Please contact the school counselor at 252-568-3487 if you have any questions or need assistance.