Digital Teaching & Learning CommitteeJune 14, 2016
Today’s goal is to develop suggestions and ideas for strategies that our district needs to put in place to reach the target goals for each area established by the state.
- Digital T&L Committee Overview
Digital Learning Plan Rubric:
Focus Area Groups:
- Each Focus Area Group will develop a list of strategies and evaluation methods for each strategic priority area.
- Determine a recorder and facilitator.
- Add strategies and evaluation methods to the corresponding sheet on the Digital Learning Plan document.
- Focus Area Group Assignments:
Focus Area Participants LeadershipKristen HallTarla SmithLaura Thornton Technology & InfrastructureJason GinnLindsay SkidmoreLee Woodard Professional LearningJanice WynnMarilyn KennedyShanique Murphy Content & InstructionRachel ManningDannie Sue FosterTabitha SmithDenise HumphriesAshton Ballard Data & AssessmentScott BallardLindsay GinnMorgan LloydWhole Group Discussion:
- Review suggestions of each Focus Area Group
- Provide feedback, suggestions, or modifications
Closing:Thank you for your time and input on the DCS Digital Learning Plan. We will share with you a clean draft of the DCS Digital Learning Plan for your approval.