Building Mathematical Opportunities in the Math 1 Classroom
- Big Ideas in Math 1 for CTE Teachers
- Math 1 Google Drive Folder: In this folder, you can see all of the resources that are available to our Math 1 teachers. There is also a folder within this that is specific to CTE instruction, labeled "CTE Connections." That specific folder will house resources that we share with each other, resources we used today, etc.
- Math Resources for Instruction (MRIs): This document has example questions and resources for every standard, can incorporate these questions straight into your classroom.
- With Math I Can: I encourage you all to take this pledge with your students, school, and parents. We must get away from saying "I am not good at math" or "I'm not a math person" and have everyone see and feel that they are able to do mathematics.
- Power Point of Presentation