Math 1 Support SessionNCDPI Math Wiki: Contains majority of what you will need to understand standards, sample questions, MRIs, testing, etc.Math 1 Google Drive: Curriculum docs, EOC information, resources, lessons, etc.SchoolNet:
- Can access standard specific SchoolNet benchmark assessments here. These are all between 4-6 questions and may be printed off and shared. Will be adding to these on a regular basis.
- Shared SchoolNet Assessments: These are made specific CTE teachers, but could be useful to anyone, access here. Will add a new one every Friday.
- Dan Meyer 3-Act Math - We did Fry's Bank
- MARS - Mathshell: Numerous lessons and tasks
- Which One Doesn't Belong?
- Yummy Math: Math problems centered around real-life current events
- Canvas: Directions can be found here. Sign into you NCEd Cloud IAM account and hit blue icon. Find "NC Mathematics Collaboratory" in classes.
- McPherson Math: Contains several resources available for Math 1, along with EOC review/practice (not updated to new standards, but majority of activities still fit with Math 1)
- Math 1 Warm-ups through email