1. As we enter WEEK 6 of learning at home, please take good care of yourselves and your families above all. There are always suggestions here and through my daily emails for you, but above all enjoy this time with your familiy.
2. For those of you who love to read, and with things closed up now, you can begin using the Duplin County Library's e-books system. I realized that some of you may like to take advantage of this opportunity. If you have a library card, you can go to their website and use your card to set up an account. Once you've done that you can search for children's books (or adult books, of course) and check out 4 at a time. You can read them right on your computer or you can get an app to read them on your phone or tablet. I love to have books in my hand, but as we all start to run out of reading material, this is a great alternative! The webpage is
3. And if you don't have a library card, remember you can always access youtube and search for stories. There are TONS of videos of teachers and parents and celebrities reading good children's books. Find any way you can to keep your child hearing good stories!
4. Please spend time enjoying our spring at home - get outside a LOT, do some crafts, build, play, nap, exercise, READ, WRITE, and have FUN!
5. You can contact me through email any time at email@example.com. I check my email several times a day. If you have any questions about anything school related, please don't hesitate to ask.
6. Most importantly, ... I love and miss you all!!! Stay healthy and safe!!! Hope we can get back together soon.