Welcome to Duplin County Schools! Below you will find the documentation required for school enrollment.
Enrollment Forms (forms are linked at the bottom of the page; additional forms will be provided by each individual school)
- PowerSchool Registration Form
- Health Assessment Transmittal Form (Required for any child entering a North Carolina school for the first time)
- Transportation Ridership Form
In addition to the required forms listed above, the following documentation is required for enrollment.
- A certified copy of the child's birth certificate
- Proof of address with 911 address (Ex. water bill, electric bill, landline phone bill, rental/lease agreement)
- Immunization records
- Photo ID of parent or legal guardian
- Custody documents (if applicable)
Specific questions regarding enrollment can be directed to each individual school. You can confirm the school that your child/children will attend by clicking here.
The McKinney-Vento Act defines homeless children and youths as individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence. This definition specifically includes children and youth living in emergency shelters, motels, hotels, campgrounds, cars, public spaces or abandoned buildings; and children and youths who are sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or a similar reason. If you believe your situation would qualify for McKinney-Vento services, please contact Beth Lanier, Lead School Social Worker at 910-298-5616 or email@example.com.