• School staff may administer medications to students (prescription or over-the-counter) only by receiving an AUTORIZATION/REQUST FOR MEDICATION ADMINSTRATION IN SCHOOL FORM completed by the healthcare provider and signed by the parent/legal guardian. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED BELOW!


    Medication Admisinstration forms are valid for one academic year.  Please provide an updated form to the school nurse at the beginning of every school year and any time there is a change in dosage, administration time, route, and/or type of medication.


    Students may self administer (self-carry) emergency medications such as inhalers or epi-pens, per medical provider approval. 

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
Last Modified on September 10, 2020