Kenansville ElementaryCar Rider Procedures2019-2020
Enter the drive to the right of the school and follow it around to the left side of the school to drop-off or pick-up your children.
MORNING DROP –OFF
- Please drop-off your child only in the designated drop-off area. No child should be dropped off in front of or behind the school.
- Children should always exit the vehicle from the right side (never walk in front of or behind the vehicle).
- Drop-off time starts at 7:30 am and ends at 7:49.
- If you arrive after 7:49, you must walk your child into the main office and sign your child in and get a tardy slip for class.
Thank you for helping us keep our students safe!
- Afternoon pick-up begins at 3:05
- Students who are car riders will report to the cafeteria and wait to be called to the car rider line.
- Vehicles should never be left unattended in the car-rider line.
- There is one lane of traffic for the afternoon car rider line.
Last Modified on January 27, 2020