1st Semester: 2nd Semester:
1 Period: Advanced Functions and Modeling 1 Period: Math 3 Honors
2 Period: Planning 2 Period: Planning
3 Period: Advanced Functions and Modeling 3 Period: Pre-Calculus Honors
4 Period: Math 3 4 Period: Math 3 Honors
1. 3-5 Subject Spiral Notebook OR Binder and Loose Leaf Paper
2. Pencils (NO Pens)
Your grade will be based on your total points divided by the total possible and the decimal moved
two places to the right. Homework checks will be averaged together as a test grade, and it is checked
based on completion not correctness.
Test count twice x2
Quizzes count once x1
Homework count twice x2 (Averaged together as a Test Grade)
Owning a TI-84 Plus calculator is strongly suggested.
Homework will be less time consuming with the aid of a graphing calculator.
Each student is assigned a calculator to be used in class.
CALCULATORS WILL NOT BE CHECKED OUT.
1. BE RESPECTFUL to everyone.
2. BE PREPARED for class.
3. PARTICIPATE in class.
4. NO FOOD/DRINK allowed in class.
5. NO CELL PHONES allowed in class.
6. ALL EDHS RULES APPLY in and out of the classroom.
- All work to be turned into the teacher is REQUIRED to be compled in pencil.
- Making up missed assignments and class notes is the responsibility of the student.
- Missed assignments will be located in the appropriate MAKE UP WORK folder for your period.
- Participation in class discussions is expected.
- Sleeping in class is NOT tolerated, and will be dealt with immediately.
- Food and Drink is NOT allowed in class, and will be thrown away immediately upon entrance to the classroom.
- Homework is assigned nightly, and is graded on completion NOT correctness.
- In order to master the subject content, the work must be completed in full.
- Completing the homework is crucial to your success in this class.
- Grades are not given, they are earned.
- The responsibility of performing at the highest level of the student is expected, and is the responsibility of the student.
- All East Duplin High School rules apply.