Teacher Management1. Webpage: https://www.duplinschools.net/page/46472. Google Drive3. Google CalendarGoogle Directions:
- In the calendar list on the left, click the down-arrow next to the calendar you want to embed, and select Calendar settings. (Alternatively, click the Settings link at the bottom of the calendar list, then click the name of the calendar.)
- Copy the iframe code displayed in the Embed This Calendar section.
- Paste this code into your website to embed your calendar.
- In Site Manager, navigate to the workspace containing the page to which you wish to add an Embed Code app.
- Click Actions to the right of the page and select Edit Page from the drop-down list. The page opens in Edit mode.
- In the Actions pane, click Manage Apps & Layout. The page opens in Design mode.
- Click Add App. The Available Apps dialog displays.
- Click Embed Code App. The Add Embed Code App dialog displays.
- Accept the default app name Embed Code App or replace the text with a more meaningful name.
- Click Save. You are returned to the page in Design mode.
- Click I’m Done to return to the page in Edit Mode.
You are now ready to edit the app and insert the embed code.4. Lesson Plans5. Test Grading6. The LECTURE (Teacher Talk) (Flipping the Classroom)Student AssignmentsKey Questions:1. What do I want students to be able to do at the end of the assignment?2. Is there time to use the technology?1. Google Sites2. Google Documents3. KaizenaQuestions??Gina Millerginaisretired@gmail.com