COVID 19 Updates
For current reminders or updates please check Classroom Dojo!
The link is at the bottom of this page!
COVID 19 Actualizaciones
Para recibir recordatorios o actualizaciones actuales, consulte Classroom Dojo.
¡El enlace está al final de esta página!
I am very excited to have your student in my class this year!
This year will be filled with support, hard work, devotion, and fun!
Below you will find important information about our class.
If you have any questions you can contact me through email or classroom dojo!
(Monday through Thursday)
Students will receive homework each week Spelling, Math, and Reading
You can ask them questions about what they are reading to help them with summarizing, recalling details, and determining main ideas.
Here are a few questions you may want to ask as your child finishes their nightly reading:
1) Who is the main character?
2) What is the setting in the story? Does the setting change?
3) What was the problem the characters faced in the story?
4) How was the problem solved?
5) Did the characters in the story change from the beginning to the end? How?
6) What do you predict will happen next in the story?
7) Why do you think the author chose this title for the story?
8) What character would you choose to be your friend and why?
9) What part of the stoy was the most exciting? Why?
1) What is the main idea of the text?
2) You tell me something you already know about this topic?
3) What did you learn from reading the text?
4) Are there any words that you do not know what they mean?
5) Were there any features (diagrams, chart, pictures) that were important?
6) What would be a good title for this text?
7) Can you think of another book that you have read about this topic? How was it similar? How was it different?
8) Did you like the text? Why or why not?
I believe communication is key to any child's success! If you are not connected on Classroom Dojo, please send in a note with your student.
You may contact me anytime at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Click on the picture below to direct you to Classroom Dojo)