Science is a process to investigate the world. Developments in science and technology are ever changing. The Sixth Grade Science students will study life, earth, and physical science. Students are expected to attain a working knowledge of the application of the scientific approach to problem solving, and basic lab skills.
We will be using CANVAS this year.
To access Canvas:
1. Go to the Duplin County Schools website (duplinschools.net)
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click NCEdCloud
3. Select NCEdcloud Student/Teacher
4. Type Username (Student ID #)
5. Password (Default password provided for student, unless changed)
6. Your student should have a Canvas card for homeroom as well as for each class.
7. Click each of the cards for assignments and information for each class.
Supplies: In addition of a device and internet access your student should have pens, pencils, a single subject spiral bound notebook, glue and colored pencils or crayons.
Please contact me if you have any questions. I will be checking all methods of communication and will respond to you as soon as possible. I am looking forward to a great 2022-2023 school year! GO PANTHERS!!!