Name: Carole WalkerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgGrade / Subject: Grade 1
Welcome to First Grade!
My name is Carole Walker and I earned my BA degree from UNCW with a focus in math and technology. I have been teaching at Chinquapin for 5 years now and I love it here. There is no place that I'd rather be!
I grew up in this area and attended Chinquapin Elementary when I was a little girl. I have an eight year old daughter, Bella. She is in second grade and loves to ride horses and play with her animals.
My faith and my family are the most important things in my life. We love fishing, gardening, and reading together. When we are not at school, you can find us at church or at the beach. :)
If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can email me at the email address listed above, call the school at (910) 285-3476, or message me on Class Dojo. I am honored to have your child in my class this year, and I’m looking forward to working with you to help them grow!
Mrs. Hayes' Corner
I would like to introdue Mrs. Hayes, who we all know and love from the cafeteria. While we are working from home, Mrs. Hayes will be sharing some activities and goodies she likes to do at home! This week it is Peanut Butter Brownie Bites!
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- 1 box of brownie mix (for 9x13 pan)
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 4 tbsp milk
- In medium size mixing bowl combine the brownie mix and peanut butter. Stir and then knead until combined.
- Add the milk slowly and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Taking a tablespoon amount at a time roll the dough into small balls with your hands.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the refrigerator.