Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education Associates Degree in School Age Education
Miss Melsheena Wilson
I hope all is well. I am really missing the students of our school. Please make sure that you continue to stay safe during this time and follow all necessary precautions. I am patiently awaiting your safe return. Thank you in advance for accepting the communication methods that I have put in place for you. I will continue to communicate with you through these means as well as through this webpage. If you have questions regarding your child, their packet, or anything else that I can assist you with, please feel free to contact me via email, on ClassDojo, or on Remind. I will be posting resources on this page so please check it weekly.
-The consultant for our county has recently opened up the online content/lessons for our students through the remainder of the school year. Students now have the opportunity to practice needed skills through online activities and games. The content covers K-8 for reading and K-5 for math. If you have internet access, feel free to take advantage of this resource. The home learning page (located on county website) has been updated to reflect this information. Students will log in through NC EdCloud as normal. If you have not received your child's login information please contact me.
These options are now available on the home learning page:
- Reading with ISIP - Reading with ISIP is an adaptive reading program based on your child's current level. This program will provide students with reading instructional practice based on their current needs.
- Books - Books provide a library of online books for your child.
- Writing Rules! - Writing Rules! provides your child with writing instruction and practice opportunities.
- Math with ISIP - Math with ISIP is an adaptive math program based on your child's current level. This program will provide students with math instructional practice based on their current needs.
- IPractice - IPractice provides students with a variety of learning activities to practice their skills.
***Please take the time to view our school's social worker, Christa Mobley's webpage for a survey link to identify any needs that you and your family may have while school is closed.
***Please take the time to view our school's counselor, Sarah Lee's webpage for a list of child friendly COVID information resources for parents.
3rd Grade Teacher
Rose Hill-Magnolia Elementary School