The mission of B.F. Grady Elementary School, in alignment with Duplin County Schools, is to work collaboratively with the community to prepare all students for career, college, and life success.
- embrace the district-wide STEAMA initiative to develop pathways with a purpose for all students
- sustain a culture that is safe, supportive, and welcoming for staff, students, and families
- create personalized, equitable learning for every student to ensure success
- promote innovative teaching to encourage high levels of student engagement
- develop teacher and student leadership opportunities
- strive for the highest ethical standards
B. F. Grady Elementary School will prepare students to be responsible 21st Century citizens, life-long learners, physically and mentally healthy, and ready to go to college or enter the work force when graduating from high school. This goal will be accomplished by empowering students through meaningful and important educational experiences. These experiences will equip our young people with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to become better citizens, to lead a successful, satisfying lives and make contributions to our community and our world.