Top Five Ways to be Involved
1. Stay Informed!
- Check your child's teacher web page.
- Ask for your child's class folder daily.
- Call the school if you have questions. (910) 293 - 3121
2. Make visits to your child's classroom from time to time. All visitors must sign in at the front office.
3. Ask about being a volunteer.
4. Make reading an important part of your daily home activities with your child.
5. Know your child's progress. Sign up for the PowerSchool Parent Portal to see your child's grades.