Hello! My name is Mrs. Georgianna Whaley and I am excited to be your 6th or 7th grade math teacher. This year will undoubtedly have its share of challenges. As we embark on this new journey together, I encourage you to keep a positive mindset towards learning and to do your best each day. I know if we work together we can make it the best year ever. I look forward to getting to know you and your families in the days ahead.
LIVE Google Meet Schedule
Mondays and Wednesdays Only
Go to meet.google.com and join with class code
- Mrs. Whaley's Homeroom, 9:00 code whaley6
- Mrs. Greta's Homeroom, 10:30, code whaley7
- Mrs. Tate's Homeroom, 2:00, code whaley6
- Student work should be dropped-off/picked-up by 9:00 am every Monday. Completed student work for each day verifies student attendance.
- All assignments are posted on Canvas. Log into the NC Ed Cloud and click on the Canvas App, and from there you should see your courses in the Dashboard.
- Students should be checking their emails throughout the day.
- Parents and students should be signed-up to receive up to date info with Remind messages.
- Please know I am here to support you during this incredibly stressful time. You can reach me by Remind or email. I will get back with you as soon as possible. If for some reason, I have not contacted you within 24 hours, please reach out again.
- You can also call the school for assistance at 910-285-3476.
Last Modified on Friday at 1:05 PM